Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is "Rosie", Paysen decreed it so. Nikki is going to keep her untill she gets big enough to start training on the ranch. Jip has had 5 litters now and deserves retirement. We're going to have to find a new Dad Dog too, unless there's a market for two headed puppies.































This is Nikki's daughter Paysen with one of the bunch.


















I wish we could keep the kids little like puppies too.
















This is all 8 puppies with 8 of the grand kids (left to right) Porter (Nikki's) Madalyn (Tara's) McKenna and Megan(Dawn's) Paysen (Nikki's) Cori (Tara's) Kyle (Dawn's) Ben (Tara's)









It's beautiful at the ranch but the summer rains haven't come yet. If you have any extra credit coming from your prayers, could you send it our way for some rain. The tanks are getting dry and the grass is curling up. Cliff got released from being the Bishop and they put him back on the High Council. I haven't got kicked out of Gospel Doctrine teacher yet, but I'm working on it. The Antique Shop is still doing great, even though it's stuff people want, not what they need. Every day is a gift. I'm going to squeeze in some teaching with all my spare time (Junior high Art and Home-Ec) sounds like fun now, later maybe not. Well this will probably be my annual blog since I get to this only once a year, So...have a good year.


























3 comments:

Colton said...

It needs a little formatting work, but it is good! Congratulations, you're figuring it out! The puppies look super cute, too, I really want to go see them now.

Cj-Sg said...

Yay a new post.. I too am proud. I would love to come see the ranch I think at heart I'm a ranch girl...maybe not bu I would sure love to visit and teach my kids the value of hard work. I'm so grateful for Chris' ranch days it taught him to work and it makes for great stories to listen to while you fall asleep..castrating the cows and throwing them to the dogs yuck! interesting dreams follow though.

Dawn said...

What a fun day! I wish I could have been there, instead of falling asleep at the shop ;)