Sunday, August 2, 2009


Colton gave me yet another bloggin' lesson. I'll try to do it often enough to remember. Cliff doesn't want me to because he said I won't stop at personal info not meant for the world. He's probably right. The kids don't want me to because you'll all know what big dorks we really are. They're probably right too. Hey...you already know, so here goes nothing.
We finally finished the cabin enough to move in so we played "Move that trailer" with Dawn's kids. It's been along time coming and it's great to have it gone. The cabin has lots of room for everyone(although we just have blankets over the doorways for now) Who cares! We can run amuck now with the grandkids Nascar racing around the deck. What fun we are already having.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Nobody has ever said that we don't want you blogging. You can be as big of a dork as you want. Of course, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but we can sure as hell roll a long ways!

I'm glad that you are figuring it out. It looks great! I look forward to more blogging from you in the future. Don't forget to think like a kid and poke around while you are blogging, you never know what great little button you will find.

Cheers!

Dawn said...

someone needs to explain to her what amuck means...again.