Monday, September 10, 2007

So, I did it. I am a business owner. I just signed a contract on a building and I'm opening my own little antique mall. It's called sweet pea antiques and I'm ecstatic for the Nov. 1st grand opening. Cliff is busy on the ranch keeping hunters from destroying all the fence. But the cows are getting fat and doing well. When he's not working on the ranch he's running around doing typical bishop things. No rest for the wicked! We can't wait to get into the new cabin at Clints Well. I'm sick of cooking in the construction trailer. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post pictures soon so I can show the ranch off. Until then I'll try and keep you updated.

6 comments:

The Grandy's said...

Yeah! You are now officially a blogger. Don't worry, slow and steady wins the race.
Just kidding.
Love you guys.

The reviewers said...

yeah, I am so happy you finally posted. It was good to see you a couple weeks ago!

Luv- Raynie

Heitmann Family said...

Hey Aunt Tammie this is Aimee. I am so glad to see you posted finally!! Good for you opening an antique shop, that is right up your alley. Good luck and tell Uncle Clifford howdy for me.

Nate and Lori said...

Now I have something to look forward to when we come to Camp Verde!!!!

Colton said...

Dear mom,

Its great that you've joined the ranks, but your blog needs some help. Get with the program.

Love,

Colton

Dawn said...

OK, we found mom some help. Slow and steady hu? We'll eventually get it together! I tried to take pics of the new shop but mom wants to wait til it's all ready and set up. So look for new pics in the first part of November!